ooo note to self: visual diary
anyways. this is my journal while i was on retreat uneditted (because i dont think i need to change anything) & my own commentary to my journal. i didnt write much cause most of the time when it was journal writing time i dont bring a pen with me. hahaha fail at remembering to bring a simple pen with me. :P (btw excuse the bad english - was in the meh cant be stuff mood)
and so it goes....
DAY ONE 03:23 P.M.
My head hurts :( and i'm thirsty! So tiring and draining. I'm hungry too(hahaha i complain so much :D)deciding to write backwards because it takes more time to write each letter. Therefore i have more time to think of what to write. This is so going on the blog XD. (me talking to myself :P)hehehehe... So far its been fun. Happy cause there's no hw and stress, well for now anyways. Promised a good friend (pshh a "good friend" why did i even write that down hahahah)that I'll enjoy myself & relax (via msn). I replied that I'll try my best. And i will for the next few days for the fact that theres the oportunity to rest & relax which doesnt come that often especially with yr 12. sigh... horrible. This is actually quite fun writing down all these thoughts. My hand & head is becoming more & more tired from writing in such manner. Time to go. Cheerios
DAY TWO 09:45 A.M.
Yesterday, we were suppose to write in this journal thing but i a kind of forgotten to bring a pen with me so just sat there doing nothing (teacher thought that i was thinking so didnt bother asking me why i wasnt writing). Last night we had tonnes of fun, we were doing this fashiom catwalk thing with newspaper. My group won! YAY! heheh... That was the end of our activities for the night. First, night was ok. My friend & i tried sneaking out but was unsucessful (was refilling our bottles on the way and grieg was there. came back to our cabin and was questioned by mcbride hahaha). We decided to give up after it was 12. So we just talked & ate junk. We went to bed about 1:32 in the morning - just discussing about our future. I was so pessimistic about my future :(. I then woke up around about 5 something that morning. Couldn't go back to sleep. I missed him <3
DAY TWO 11:15 A.M.
Hmmm... i dont know what to write about. I think my hand writing is becoming worse. Oh wells. It's just camp. Yesterday's topic was about family. Today's is about friendship. I didn't/haven't realised until now how much i love my friends.They're truely superawesome! <3
i found you lisa! i thought you were "two brains are better than one" blog!! no wonder it didn't let me in XD
ReplyDeletehahaha umm ok
ReplyDeletethat belongs to a friend