hahaha yes another post
well, this is more of a bio question but who knows & plus i wouldnt want to ask the teacher - she'll probably look at me strangely hahaha
i dont actually know how to approach this subject so its just going to be all chucked at you.
currently in bio we are learning about enzymes. as all know enzymes speed up reactions or whatever the definition is. enzymes are everywhere in your body i think. yeah maybe. so anyways... every time when the teacher mentions about enzymes and pH she/he would always give the example of enzymes in your mouth being basic and the ones in your stomach being acidic and so on.
i know that enzymes arent alive, theyre just chemicals. in case of the mouth its just amylase and friends (saliva) - who help you breakdown food and stuff in your mouth. so i was just wondering what happens when your kissing someone (ewww hahaha - bad memories).
like do the enzymes of the other person help you breakdown whatever it is in your mouth - do they some how interact with each other or does it just get swallowed up and die* in the other person's stomach acid? *my bad its denature not die
i know im a strange person but its not my fault that i wonder about these things. if you know the answer please comment. if you dont and just want to point out the fact that im so weird please dont bother.
hahaha dont think anyone is going to share their thoughts so yeah... whatever
Lisa! Omg, I didn't know that you had a blog. You followed me ages ago and I didn't see a link that followed onto your own. I'll be a commenter once and again, don't worry I'll still be reading.
ReplyDeleteBad memories of kissing? Oh Lisa (;
So far, I can't answer your question about the Biology thing I'm sorry!
thats ok dude
ReplyDeletehahaha
not me kissing
but accidently seeing a friend kiss
gives me the shivers