Why hello (:
Hahaha usually I wouldn’t be blogging at a time like this but today I just feel like it
Well not really
Im studying for my English sac
Just trying to remember some quotes that’s all
For your information the context is encountering conflict YAY!
Hahah yeah… my essay well feature article is based on Americans of the 20th century and how they combat their situations
Usually its not my thing to talk about historical stuff but yeah… it just happened to be in the context of Americans
I guess they just have lots of issues for me to talk about
Not saying that there is anything wrong with Americans or anything >.<
Yeah… I don’t think you would need to read the rest cause its just quotes
Cheerios (:
“even though we face difficulties of today and tomorrow . I have a dream. I have a dream that one day we will rise up as a nation and live out our true meaning”
“witchery is a hanging error… we must tell the truth”
“I would speak of only some of the judgements which were wrong – and some were wrong”
“dancing like heathens in the woods”
“for surely my enemies will, and they will ruin me with it. Do you understand I have many enemies?”
“… my ministry’s at stake”
Luckily there are those who rebel and succeed
This is an act of heroics
There are two sorts of people: those who tell the truth and those who lie and hide behind them.
To lie is to drown all your courage down into a bank.
Yeah that’s about it that I need to really remember to do with quotes and stuff
I wish I have good memory skills
Cause it seems as though the only way I can remember is continually repeating it to myself
There are other methods too such as drawing but that requires time. Time which I don’t have to spare
Now its time for me to remember my essay
Wish me lots of luck :P
Thanks XD
No comments:
Post a Comment