Friday, July 2, 2010
battery
currently at jacks. bored out of my mind. sitting next to strangers. the room is becoming extremely warm and is making me sleepy. jack once again is showing off his hobby or as he names them his "babes". this time he has 4 batteries all aligned nicely in front of the class which is connected to the row of lights he has built. sigh. im so bored that i dont even know what to write about anymore. hmm... i got a new bottle of water. but that isnt very interesting to talk about. maybe ill just stop for now. its 430 and jack is still marvelling at his "babes" hahaha. quoted from jack: " my babe keeps me warm when im cold, she sings to me when im sad. she is my battery" hahaha sigh. he really has a lot of spare time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha hey Lisa, I know what you could write about... or I mean... who... ;D
ReplyDeletehahaha very funny Jp. even so i don't know what to write about. you know everything already. what else is there to know. unless you have questions then feel free to ask. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha everything? I don't think so. I don't know enough, although I don't know what I want to know... just him being in a relationship... that's so fascinating. Oh, and I think I figured out what was so funny about you two. I'll tell you at school. :)
ReplyDeletei think so, you practically know more of him than i do which i find quite funny i must admit. haha if you want to know about him being in a relationship then you should ask him yourself. i cant answer those questions unfortunately. oh okay i cant wait to hear from you :P
ReplyDelete