well i was suppose to post this yesterday but i forgot so here it is. its a bit random. yesterday my brother and i were watching a bit of morning television. i forgot what channel it was but power rangers were on. i have no idea which series it is but i suspect that its in the early days. it was so lame. i cant believe that my brother was in to power rangers back then. my brother and i were just laughing at how lame the show was. its so funny. heres a direct quote.
white ranger: "Do you believe in magic? YOU MUST BELIEVE IN MAGIC! Believe in magic and YOU CAN USE THE MAGIC!"
all the rangers except red: "I believe in magic. I BELIEVE IN MAGIC! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!!!!!"
my reponse: O_O" OH EM GEE...buhahahaha... so lame.
my brother response: rofl... hey lisa...
me: what?! hahaha
brother: alllways i want... (8)
me: buhahaha * thinks in head: woah i never thought he would sing such songs XD joins in* always i want be with you, and make be.....(8)
brother: hahaha
nods its those brother-sister moments XD
brother then flicks channel to the news or something
tv talks about feral oysters, their increasing population, etc
brother: hey i did not know that oysters could be feral
me: nope. me neither *imagines in head killer oysters biting people*
yeah... thats pretty much all that was interesting occuring yesterday between my brother and i
hahaha
cheerios:)
No comments:
Post a Comment